1. What is the Institute of Roofing?Click here for more information >
2. What are the qualifications of membership?We have a range of membership grades. Click here for more information >
3. What does the Institute of Roofing offer me?We offer a range of member benefits. Click for more information >
4. Does the Institute of Roofing award recognised qualifications?We have a range of membership grades. Click here for more information >
5. How much does it cost to become a member?It depends your membership grade. Click here to find out >
6. Are there any annual subscriptions to pay?Yes. Click here to find out more >
7. How do I join the Institute of RoofingSimply fill in the application form and pay the fees. Click here >
8. How long does it take to process my application?Once your online application form has been completed, the Institute, will check your details and references to confirm the Grade you will be awarded. Please ensure that details are clear and accurate. It may take as much as a working week to respond to your application if references are slower to respond. Complete the online application form here >
9. Does the Institute of Roofing offer any training?We offer CDP courses – click here for more information on CPD > And a range of training courses – more information on training courses here >
10. Your offices are in London, I live in the North. Does the Institute of Roofing offer anything where I live?We have regional representives throughout the UK. Click here for more details >
11. Who is my local contact?Click here for more information on area representatives >
12. Why am I not receiving news or communications from the Institute?The most common answer to this is because we most likely don’t have the correct contact details for you. To make sure you are receiving communications for the Institute, you should check your details in your “members area” of the website (login here) or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Why can’t I access the Member Benefit programme?There are a couple of reasons you may not be getting access;
- a) Are your fees paid up to date?
- b) Have you changed your email address or password recently?
14. How do I access the free online training on offer from the Institute?Complete the online application – click here >